Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Keje Yang Membosankan..

Just finish my report.. n have to do another report.. damn sooooo boring... I'm always think that is it i'll working here until PENCEN... arghhhh.... n always my hubby say.. sabar sayang nanti awak naik manager tak boring la.. sabar nanti pergilah tukar department.. sabar saya tau awak boleh.. huhuh. then my mind stop thinking about that... but here it comes again...hoohooh....

every 1st week of month closing i will focus n prepare my report.. and my hubby will hear this question every month when he with me.. heheh...

SAYANG LITA OFFER SAYA KEJE UOB.. NAK APPLY BOLEH.....
NOPE.... KEJE SEKARANG KAN BAGUS... MEDICAL SPONSORED SMPAI KE ANAK.. BERANAK BOLEH KAT PRIVATE.. SO WHAT U WANT...
HUHUH.. TERUS DIAM......;P

the month after....

SAYANG BANK RAKYAT BONUS 12 BULAN... NAK KEJE SANA BOLEH...
DAMN.. NOPE DEAR...
NAK KEJE AUDIT BOLEH??
NO SAYANG....
n he will say it again the same ayat... huuhhuh....

suddenly...

SAYANG AMY BAGI EMAIL ADA KEJE KAT EPF.. NAK APPLY BOLEH...HHEHEH...;)
SERIUS?? OK LA TUH.. G LA APPLY... BAGUS SANGAT TUH... SECURE PON SECURE...

But suddenly i do not know want to apply or not.. is it i will do the same work i do here or much more interesting.. is it i can get the best colleague and boss like here... damn I'm confuse with myself.... huhuhuh...

then the conclusion is... better change then u will going crazy... so just give the resume k.. anyway macam la ko dapat kan... hahahah...

No comments: