Thursday, December 8, 2011

Silent Mode

huhuhu... sometimes as a human being, i can't stand anymore.. but my mind keep calm me down.. i just to be more patient.. but i'm just women that need somebody beside me..... but till know i think i still not get it..

i'm just bored and just want to stop find the person can accompany me to spa... watch movie... have dinner together.. i'm so tired actually... and sometimes i think that i'm deserve it.. huhuh.. because of this i'm being so emotional most of the time... just a little thing i can mengamuk like hell..

and at my age... i think i have to find things that i can do alone and no need people beside me.. it so frustrated to be like this... but its life... whatever it is the life must go on... so i have to membzkan diri with my work till night.. and just full my time with work and don't bother whatever situation i have... huhuh... Anyway duk dalam kubur pon sorang2 gak.. isn't it..;p

sorry mood emotional tengah malam.. huhuhu..

No comments: